day 2 of da blog. bachlor & beer=meh friday nite


So not much really to report. Work, its friday (bout damn time). Last weekend of bachelorhood for this guy. My girl comes back from her 1st grad school session next weekend. How many days till hockey season starts again? Too many to count at this point, least for me.
Being from the west coast the freakin heat in the south sucks. Guess its the humidity not the heat that gets this Bay Area boy the worst. Ah summer in the south huh!
Not much to ramble about tonight, picked up a 6er on the way home tonight. Boulder Brewing (oldest micro-brew in Colorado). Excited that Nashville is finally starting to get brews from CO, I have been here well over 2 years now and besides Coors (that doesnt even count so stfu)we had nothing from CO beerwise. Last week I got a 6er from them, Hazed & Infused. I really liked the hazed. Really hoppy nose and taste, but the hops are put in at the very end of brewing so its not chunky hoppy. Just great hops smell and taste but very clean and crisp, easy to drink (like beer isnt).
I am cracking open the Pass Time Pale Ale from Boulder Brew right now. First couple of swigs have yet to render an opinion just yet. Might be the Sierra Nevada Summerfest that is still lingering on my tongue. After further review (drinking) I would have to say it is odd at how malty it is considering its a "pale ale". Its good, but not nearly as tasty as my last weeks pick up.
I am sure I will post more late after a few more of the "pass times" make haste past my teeth.

No comments:
Post a Comment