About Me

My Photo
jc
born raised in San Jose,living in Nashville via Portland OR. Love beer, movies and hockey. blah blah blah
VIEW MY PROFILE

Thursday, September 13, 2007

An Open Letter

To all Nashville drivers, or Southern drivers.

preface: in the following, when I say "you" or "all" it is a broad generalization and does not in fact include everyone (you know who you are). Duh that means it would include me and since I am the 1 bitchen it cant.

Why, oh why must you suck at driving? Why must you slam on your breaks when you see brake lights in front of you? Why when it rains you suddenly panic like you have never driven a car before?

These why's could go on and on, but you get my point right?

This morning it took me 30 mins to travel MAYBE 2 miles on my way to work. I was stuck in 1st gear in stop & go traffice this morning on 40E from Bellevue Rd to Charolette Pike. Why? Well hell if I know. When traffic finally stopped and we could drive like normal non southern drivers (normal morning traffic speeds) there was 2 cars pulled off the road to the center divider. A simple rear ender, no cops, no ambulances, no tow trucks. Just 2 freaking cars on the side of the road and guys on thier cells, probably calling work or insurance companies. WTF people? Why must you do this to me and everyone that can actually operate a moter vehicle with any kind of skill? Why must you stop and look? Is your life that boring and lame that you have to see what that poor bastard on the side of the road is doing? Have you not seen a wrecked car before? Dont answer that, we all know you have. I know you have a wrecked/broken down car in you yard, dont ya?

In closing, I freaking hate they way people around here drive.

2 comments:

Kristina and Ingo said...

Preach it!!

jc said...

The folks around here drive like every day is Sunday. There IS a reason I dont own a gun, they are too portable and I would store it in my car ;o)