About Me

My Photo
jc
born raised in San Jose,living in Nashville via Portland OR. Love beer, movies and hockey. blah blah blah
VIEW MY PROFILE

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Moved

Well the move is finally over. It was well worth the week I took off from work. Of course had to pick the hottest week of the year to move. Nearly a 100 for a week straight, again that week off was much needed as you couldnt get much moving done during the bulk of the day.

Moved out to Bellevue area. I really like the area, its a bit further from work but I can deal with it. The area is nice and so far I really like it.

We moved from a 750 sq ft. 1bd apartment in the Nippers Corner area to a 2 floor 1310 sq 2bd 1.5 bath apartment in Bellevue. Huge change and feels much more like a home now. Our new place is completely renovated and we are the very first tenants in the home. New carpet, new kitchen, new windows and plantation blinds, new heating and air, new in unit washer & dryer. Basically all new except for the structure and walls.

Of course no where near unpacked, but did finish the move and clean up late last night. I have the important things set up and in place, TV/entertainment system, computer, and bed. Everything else is sprawled across the vast area of our new home. Hope to post pics as soon as the dust settles and all is in order.

No comments: