Ahem, NHL, who the F do you think you are?
So get this NHL is "forcing" all teams to give up the reins of THEIR OWN websites??? WTF? Who wants their teams website to look like every other freakin website on the web? This is bull. I always thought this league was a step apart from other pro leagues with the way it ran its "business" and handled its teams and players. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I had always wondered why I couldnt buy team stuff from sjsharks.com directly. Why would it always direct me to nhl.com to buy my Sharks gear? This aint right, it looks like every other team gears just in my teams colors. Its crap, why cant my team create its own gear? Who wants to look like every other jerk out there just in different colors?
Where does it stop, why not take over control of the uniforms?

No comments:
Post a Comment