Dear Mr. Roenick

I would like to apologize directly to you (if I could). I doubted your skill and dedication to the game when in the off season there were talks of you possibly going to Nashville. I had said that you were a has been and washed up, I said that your skills were gone and should have gone home years ago, I sir am an Idiot. I was wrong. I also said "meh" when my beloved Sharks signed you this year, thinking you wouldnt add much more than some trash talk this year, again sir Idiot.
Perhaps its the talent you have been surrounded with (or not I should say) in the past that caused me to feel like you didnt have "it" anymore? I attribute my feelings on your skill to the fact that you played on teams that relied on you to be "the man" and you were past that point in your career?
I think with this team, my team, that you will and are shining. I can see that you in fact still have "it" and can motor with the best of them. You can skate hard, put checks on younger guys hard, and can net the puck (quite often).
JR, please accept my apologies and keep doing what you are doing.
sincerely,
Jim Craig, Sharks fan.

No comments:
Post a Comment