About Me

My Photo
jc
born raised in San Jose,living in Nashville via Portland OR. Love beer, movies and hockey. blah blah blah
VIEW MY PROFILE

Friday, September 14, 2007

NHL, Preds, now partial season ticket holder







So I did it. I supported my local NHL team. Even though I am not a Predator fan, I live here so there for this is my only option for my live dose of NHL hockey. The Preds play my beloved Sharks twice a season and play a good amount of top ranked teams throughout the season. For this reason I am now a proud owner of a 2 seats for 33% of the Predators upcoming season. I would like to say to the Preds fans and organization. You are Welcome. I was the only 1 at your "save the Preds" rally in a non Preds jersey. I was there to support your team in your hour of need and in the past have gone to see them play (and payed nearly all times). And now I am supporting your team significantly, (according to my checking account) financially. Now please dont be idiots when I go to games wearing my Sharks jersey. My team does not suck, fact is they are much better than your Preds. The real truth is you do not like my team, in fact might be starting to hate my team. But they do not suck. Please change your insults to "I hate your team". Below is my schedule for this year.


10/6/2007 Saturday 7:00 Dallas Stars
12/6/2007 Thursday 7:00 Vancouver Canucks
12/8/2007 Saturday 7:00 Anaheim Ducks
12/10/2007 Monday 7:00 Detroit Red Wings
12/13/2007 Thursday 7:00 Colorado Avalanche
12/29/2007 Saturday 7:00 San Jose Sharks
1/15/2008 Tuesday 7:00 Calgary Flames
1/17/2008 Thursday 7:00 Anaheim Ducks
2/7/2008 Thursday 7:00 Tampa Bay Lightning
2/12/2008 Tuesday 7:00 Detroit Red Wings
2/21/2008 Thursday 7:00 Vancouver Canucks
3/11/2008 Tuesday 7:00 San Jose Sharks
3/18/2008 Tuesday 7:00 Washington Capitals





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks man!

I don't want people to really harass you, but you have to admit if you went to a game and everyone gave you a hug when you were wearing a Sharks sweater, you'd be a little creeped out. We're supposed to "hate" each other aren't we?

jc said...

Oh dont get me wrong. I love it. The fact that the fans hate my team, I get some sort of sadistic pleasure out if it. Its the unintelligent way they try to razz or insult me. Again, think please people. My team does not suck, so try a better insult. Its the standard insult when you dont like a team "hey your fave team sucks". Why do you not like my team? Cause we beat you!

All in good fun. If I cared enough, I wouldnt have bought tickets to 13 games. I love hockey and I know thier hearts are in the right place, you love you team I get it. I love mine (more O ;o)

Unknown said...

Where are your tickets by the way?

jc said...

sorry just saw that you had responded. Mostly in 309/310 5th row. Ducks & Sharks tixs are in 208 5th row.