About Me

My Photo
jc
born raised in San Jose,living in Nashville via Portland OR. Love beer, movies and hockey. blah blah blah
VIEW MY PROFILE

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's go boys, err I mean Men!


So there was a great quote from my fave goalie Evgeni Nabokov "Some of the boys have to become a man. That's the bottom line."

This is in response to the Sharks meltdown on Sunday. Scoring 3 goals in the first 4 mins and then not scoring again = losing the game. Even with Nabby in the pipes.

Come on guys, we are better than this. I know the Flames are tough and Kipper is ALMOST as good as Nabby, but you dont score 3 goals that quick on luck. None of those goals were garbage goals, they all were really good goals.

So thats it guys, man up. Is it ok that I paraphrased that Nab?

Tonight is the night, we must win this game. Going 3-1 in the series will make it very tough on us, it is not insurmountable but it is going to make it tough.

So I am faithful, I believe, I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. Sharks we can do this. Dont let the hype around you ruin our run.





No comments: