About Me

My Photo
jc
born raised in San Jose,living in Nashville via Portland OR. Love beer, movies and hockey. blah blah blah
VIEW MY PROFILE

Saturday, September 1, 2007

randomness

So if you dont already please pull your head out of your butt and start using Mozilla Firefox. It is the best browsing expierence out there. Many options to change the "theme" and or add "plugins" for plugins the IE tab is a must. I recently found a really cool plugin called Stumble Upon I suggest you check this out. Basicly once installed you can set preferences to your liking and it will find sites on the net based on your liking. I was bored so I started to pound away at it this morning. Found these cool. Build your own Kalidascope, time lapse photo of Toronto , and not sure what you call this but its cool, you can upload your own image too and create a html from it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amen about firefox.

i haven't checked out Sumble Upon, but i've heard about it. may check it out...